(Liberty Bell) – A stunning number of Republican voters believes that the election was stolen from President Donald Trump and that former Vice President Joe Biden is not the legitimate winner.
Amazingly, 90% of Democrats believe that Biden’s victory was in earnest, leaving 10% who apparently aren’t so sure.
That in itself is rather striking, is it not?
Republican voters are far more skeptical.
Just 20% of Republican voters, according to a Thursday USA Today/Suffolk University poll, believe that Biden is the legitimate winner of the 2020 election.
78% of Republican voters and just 3% of Democrats believe that Biden was elected unfairly.
Just let that sink in for a moment.
That’s millions of American citizens who believe that this election was stolen.
This just goes to show that the GOP has the backing of its voters when it comes to challenging the results of this fraudulent election—so where are they?
We the people elect our officials. We need to put pressure on them to do more to support Trump in his efforts to overturn the results of the election.
Just 37% of Republicans agreed, when asked, if Trump should concede the election.
While of course, 95% of Republicans said he should, just 37% of Republicans agreed.
57% of Republicans backed President Trump in his efforts to fight the fraud.
President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has been leading the campaign’s efforts to challenge the election.
Giuliani has said he has at least 1,000 sworn affidavits from citizens who have alleged wrongdoing—which means these people would be willing to go to prison if proven to have lied.
This, the former New York City mayor said, should be “enough to overturn any election.”
President Donald Trump called for a special counsel to be appointed to investigate allegations of election fraud.
“After seeing the massive Voter Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election, I disagree with anyone that thinks a strong, fast, and fair Special Counsel is not needed, IMMEDIATELY. This was the most corrupt election in the history of our Country, and it must be closely examined!” Trump tweeted.
Time is running out.
If Biden gets inaugurated—it’s going to be that much harder to reverse the results of the election.
We’ve got to make a bigger fuss than we’ve ever made before—patriots, it is time to save our country.
Copyright 2020. LibertyBell.com