(Liberty Bell) – President Donald Trump is a historic president who has had a phenomenal four years in office.
We’re still keeping our fingers crossed for another four years—as just the last year alone was a tremendous success.
This success was made all the more impressive by the fact that, as was the case during his whole time in office, he was under constant attack from the progressive left-wing and their sycophants in the media.
There was also that whole unprecedented historic global pandemic thing, which, no matter what the Democrats loudly insist, he has done an incredible job overseeing.
Steve Cortes of Real Clear Politics recently detailed the top ten achievements of the Trump administration in 2020 alone, and it’s a fantastic one.
Let’s dive in.
- The Vaccine: They said it couldn’t be done, but it was. Operation Warp Speed produced a vaccine for the novel coronavirus with historic speed, flying in the face of all the scientists and skeptics who said it couldn’t be done.
- The expansion of the nationalist movement: Rooted in the Tea Party, Trump’s “America First” policies were a clear winner in 2020, having gained a vote share in the nation’s four largest cities and gained millions of new voters, particularly among Hispanics and other minorities and launching a new era of conservative thought.
- Historic Abraham Accords: We have seen an era of peace in the Middle East not thought possible for decades, having normalized relations between Arab nations and Israel more successfully than any who have attempted such a feat—by a long shot.
- Economic Recovery: The Democrats thought they’d nailed that recession they admitted they needed in order to beat Trump, but even the recovery from the devastating early stages of the pandemic has been historic and impression. Our bounce back from the year’s crash has surpassed that of Japan, Germany, and the United Kingdom. In other words, even in a pandemic, a Trump economy thrives.
- The Wall: No matter what the media tells you, the wall is being built on the Southern border and 2020 saw great progress in stopping the illegal and dangerous flow of illegal immigrants and drug and human traffickers across our border thanks to such barriers, as well as the successful “remain-in-Mexico” policy.
- Trade agreements: Our nation has seen some terrible trade deals over the past few decades; Trump changed all of that. He ran on a promise to change this, and indeed signed the bipartisan USMCA deal with Mexico and Canada that was a vast improvement on the terrible NAFTA, a favorite of the globalists. He also played hardball with China, holding the CCP accountable for abusing relations with the U.S.
- Afghan Peace Deal: You may not even have heard of this one, the media has gotten so fascistically narrow-minded on their reporting. Trump ran in 2016 vowing to end endless wars and end endless wars he did. Trump’s plan to end the Afghan war was well-supported by voters across the political spectrum and is yet another incredible example of “promises made, promises kept” Trumpism.
- The end of terror: A lengthy age of Islamic extremism has been put to bed in 2020 as Trump flexed the full might of the U.S. military against Iranian general and terrorist Qasem Soleimani who had directly contributed to the death of American troops.
- Space Force: All mockery was put to rest as the first new branch of the U.S. military in decades rolled out cleanly, poising the U.S. as the first nation with an independent and dedicated space force.
- March for Life: Finally, Trump made history as the first U.S. president to attend the annual, peaceful, and massive pro-life march calling for an end to the practice of abortions. POTUS firmly stated that “every child is a precious and sacred gift from God” and pledged his continued dedication to protecting the sanctity of life.
Featured image credit: Gage Skidmore – flickr.com/photos/gageskidmore/29496108493/
Copyright 2020. LibertyBell.com