(Liberty Bell) – The mainstream media has incessantly and loudly claimed that any accusations of election fraud or irregularities are “baseless”—regardless of whether or not this is, in fact, the case.
To anyone who has scrutinized the support for such claims, there is absolutely a compelling case to be made that the 2020 election was rife with fraud, in fact.
As WND explains, there’s a reason over 100 state legislators from the battleground states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Georgia issued a last-minute request to Vice President Mike Pence last week asking for 10 additional days to investigate the election.
The lawmakers lack the confidence that Biden legitimately won their states.
Just the News reported that their letter came with “a massive index of evidence of irregularities, some of which have been validated by court rulings, official government documents or sworn affidavits.”
The news outlet, founded in part by investigative journalist John Solomon, says it worked with more than three dozen journalists across the country for eight weeks to examine the claims of irregularities.
Among their findings were:
- Wisconsin’s illegal allowance for large number of residents to evade voter ID laws
- Fulton County, Georgia officials “prematurely moved data cards from 36 voting machines” before voting had ended, which has rendered the “chain of custody” unclear
- Jessy Jacob, a career Detroit employee, testified that she along with other poll workers were told to “manipulate” and alter ballots, voter rolls, including falsely backdating ballot requests and ballots themselves
- Republican election observers in many states report being isolated and prevented from properly overseeing poll counting
- Wisconsin refused to follow state law which would have resulted in 200,000 outdated voter registrations being purged
- Officials in Georgia have admitted there are 250 open cases of alleged voter fraud
- State officials in at least three states allowed clerks to fix invalid ballots and count them
On Wednesday, former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee said that there will be a “cloud” over Joe Biden’s presidency with such obtuse treatment of allegations of election fraud.
“If they [Democrats] truly believe this election was absolutely done with integrity, then they ought to be the ones standing up and insisting that there be a full audit,” he said, according to Fox News.
“I think too many of our politicians take the easy way out. They don’t want to rock the boat. They don’t want to be controversial, but they were elected to make tough decisions and a tough decision would be to call for a full accounting and absolute transparency.”
Over at Just the News, Solomon explained that we can either believe that the 2020 election was hijacked by fraud, or it was so clean of fraud that any allegations are “baseless.”
“But if we’ve learned one lesson in the era of incessant cable TV and social media, it’s that the truth can’t be hurried — and the sensationalized early headlines are often deceiving. Remember, Trump colluded with Russia … until he didn’t. And Jacob Blake was declared shot unarmed … when in fact he was armed with a knife. And let’s not forget that Hunter Biden’s business scandal was Russian disinformation … until he admitted he was under criminal investigation,” he also wrote.
Wisconsin State Rep. Joe Sanfelippo told the outlet that “we know the laws were broken,” and that this is “indisputable.”
What we don’t know, he added “is whether the breaking of those laws affected the outcome of the election.”
I’ve got a guess.
Copyright 2020. LibertyBell.com